Howdy,
Other people have suggested some solutions, e.g. http meta-refresh.  I'm
curious to know how you reached your conclusion.  The default tomcat
session timeout is 30 minutes, not 20.  HTTP connections rarely last
that long without special processing at either end point.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

Thanks.

and notify the sender.  Thank you.