Because the postmaster at logicaonline.com has blacklisted hotmail.com.

The postmaster at logicaonline.com has nothing to do with the list, but someone at logicaonline.com has subscribed to the list, so every time you post, they get a copy of your post, which is rejected because the postmaster is basically an idiot.

John

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:31:21 +0530, anto paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

When I post to this mailing list I am getting the following reply. Why I am
getting this. Any one else get this ?
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 1:55 PM
Subject: RE: How to stop execution of infinite loop in Tomcat ?

Dear [EMAIL PROTECTED],

Your recent message to this server regarding `How to stop execution of
infinite loop in Tomcat ?`
was not delivered. Your address is listed in one or more suppression
files
on this server or your account is configured to allow local mail traffic
only.
Please contact the postmaster at this domain if additional information is
required.

Thank you,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/