Hey all,
        We're using Apache 2.0.45 as a pure load-balancer for two Tomcat 4.1.24
instances.  Apache serves no content and redirects /* to the Tomcats (using the uri
element of the workers2.properties).  We have some rewrite rules that massage some
URL's based on the domain name the user is accessing our site with.

For Example:

  RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.mysite.com
  RewriteRule ^$ /some/url/mysite [PT]
  RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.myothersite.com
  RewriteRule ^$ /some/url/myothersite [PT]

We're and ASP and basically have customer specific URLS for our product which should
redirect the customer to the correct logon page for our app with their branding.
mod_jk2 seems to intercept all requests prior to mod_rewrite getting a crack at it.
Is there some way to let mod_rewrite get first shot at the URL before the urls are
handed off to tomcat?

Thanks!

Jamey