Hi,

Does anyone understand what might be causing this error?  The log files
don't enlighten me at all, and searching on the Web brought no resolution.

replylibrary is a package name, and SampleReply is the class.  I'm accessing
it from a JSP.  It works fine on another site, and all other files and
classes in this site work fine.  What is an invalid pc in line number
table???

The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from
fulfilling this request.
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: replylibrary/SampleReply (Invalid pc in
line number table)
 at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:2
48)
 at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
 at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
 at
FilterChain.java:247)
 at
ain.java:193)
 at
va:260)
 at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
 at
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
 at
va:191)\

Thanks for any help.

Val