Hello All,

We need to develop a data lookup application. The maximum concurrent users number
could reach 150. That means there will be 150 users access the application and fetch
data from backgroud database at the same time. The data that each user get only has
5k. We donot use session to keep this data, but directly display to user. Now the
solution that we use is Window 2000 Server + Tomcat 4.2.24+JDK1.4.1. Could you please
give us some suggestion about if the Tomcat solution can be used to develop the
application.  Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Xiaojing