Larry is correct.  The worker is configurable.  The Jk docs are a mess to
navigate at the moment, but the 4.1.x link is:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/jk.html#Using%20Apach
eConfig.

"Larry Isaacs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I believe you can add:

    jkWorker="<my worker name>"

to your <Listener ...> to specify the name.

I think Bill Barker's port of the classes involved
is recent enough that the Tomcat 3.3. attributes
(not the server.xml element itself) are valid in the
Tomcat 4 ApacheConfig Listener.  See the Tomcat 3.3
ApacheConfig attribute descriptions at:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/serverxml.html#ApacheConfig

Ignore the rest of the Tomcat 3.3 ApacheConfig info.

Cheers,
Larry