From: David Zellhoefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: June 24, 2003 6:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: easy question

Hello!

I have a easy question for you:

1)I have written a class called Test, compiled it and placed it in
~/WEB-INF/classes/
2) Now I want to use objects from Test in a JSP, but if I try to use
Test Tomcat always tells me that it is not able to resolve the symbol.

What shall I do? Do I need to change the web.xml?

Thanks,

David

PS: I've restarted Tomcat 4.1.12 everytime I changed something in the
WEB-INF directory.