Hi Jason,

Yes, it's a Windows service and they are network
printers.

Your point about changing the user under which Tomcat
is running is interesting, but I'm not sure I
understand what I should do.  Can you give more
details or point me to a reference?

The logs are all clean - no exceptions, no problems,
just no print services found.

I did add a check to the code using SecurityManager
checkPrintJobAccess().  This throws a
SecurityException if the servlet is not authorized to
queue print jobs.  No exception, but no print
services, either.

Any advice would be most welcome.  I'll keep digging
with Google.  Thanks - MOD