What is the VirtualHost container for "server" and what is the Host entity in server.xml for "server"?

John

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:53:59 -0300, Martín Mauri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I'm facing the following problem, I'm trying to get Tomcat and Apache
working together, everything's fine since I've just set up the server.xml
and httpd.conf and included the mod_jk.conf automcatic file in my
httpd.conf. But when I try to access http://server/examples I get the 404
error and in the apache log it says it can't access
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/examples.
I realize it isn't redirecting the context to tomcat, can anybody help me?

thanks...

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/