Hello,

I am trying to write an Ant Script that would allow me to install Tomcat using an Ant
script. The reason I am planning to do this is because it will allow me to control the
set up of different program through Ant and automatically configure them.

Now When I looked at the tomcat installer program, it has number of options in terms
of what packages you wanted to install. I am wondering is it documented somehere (or
can I find out from somewhere) on what this install options(Tomcat, JSP Development
Shell Extension, Tomcat Documenation, Example Web Application) maps to in terms of
directories so that I can control this from my Ant scripts.

Also, I am assuming the port info, login info the installer asks get put into
server.xml file. Is that correct.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated

thanks
Sushil