Howdy,
What happens if you define the JSTL core taglib in your web.xml so that
you can match the uri in your JSP with the one in web.xml (and the uri
in your JSP is therefore not absolute)?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseDirective(Parser.java:378)

>It actually keeps going with a bunch more compiler items but I thought
that
>was
>enough.
>
>Now if I remove all other servlets in my web.xml except this one, and
then
>rerun my servlet, everything works perfectly without the bug.
>
>This means that every single time I make a change to a jsp, I have to
go
>into
>my web.xml, remove all other servlets, and then run my jsp.
>
>What am I doing? or is this a bug in Tomcat.
>
>     Thanks,
>     Nathan Ewing

and notify the sender.  Thank you.