Hi,
I am having trouble integrating tomcat and apache2.x
I am using mod_jk, and I mounted my examples directory to see if I could
get
it working. I have no problem accessing static files under my examples
directory however, the problem is that when I try access a jsp page
through a browser,
I end up seeing the actual jsp code, and when I try invoke a servlet, I
get an
error page back stating that the page could not be found.

Here is a sample of my httpd.conf file
--------
JkWorkersFile conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile /var/tomcat4/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel info
JkRequestLogFormat "%w %r %s %T"

JkMount /examples/ ajp13
JkMount /examples/*.jsp ajp13
JkMount /examples/* ajp13
Alias /examples /var/tomcat4/webapps/examples
<Directory /var/tomcat4/webapps/examples>
Order allow,deny
allow from all
Options indexes
</Directory>
<Directory /var/tomcat4/webapps/*/WEB-INF>
deny from all
</Directory>
-----------

Here is my workers.properties file
-----------
workers.tomcat_home=/var/tomcat4
workers.java_home=/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.1_03/
ps=/
worker.list=ajp13
worker.ajp13.port=8009
worker.ajp13.host=localhost
worker.ajp13.type=ajp13

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

--Dumisani