You sure?

What does the mod_jk log say?

What URL are you using?

Are the directives you posted contained in a Virtual Host container in httpd.conf?

Do you ever actually load mod_jk.so at Apache start?

Does "/path/to/apache/bin/apachectl configtest" return "Syntax OK"?

Where did you get your mod_jk? Did you build it from source? You have to if you are using RH's RPM version of Apache...their version of Apache is a non-standard version.

John