Does anyone know how to access the container object from an instance
event?  Are there any specs that say an instance event can have no
internal access to the server?

Sorry for the cross post but I am deep into the internals of tomcat here
and I don't know which list is appropriate.  The list with "how do I
change the default port" type q's or the one that debates how features
should be implemented.

Angus Mezick
GuideStar - Philanthropic Research Inc.
427 Scotland St.
Williamsburg, Virginia 23185
PHONE: (757)299-4631 x35  FAX:(757)229-8912
www.guidestar.org <http://www.guidestar.org>