From: Tim Funk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 6:56 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: log rotation clarification

This is correct.
The config for localhost_x is in its logging element.

For example:
                  directory="logs"  prefix="localhost_log." suffix=".txt"
             timestamp="true"/>

For all configurable properties, see the javadocs for
org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger

For catalina.out - it still doesn't rotate and that is not changing. But it
*may* change if if one of the committers do change and it isn't -1'd.

-Tim