I guess you could use a filter, and program all the session handling yourself ....

-----Original Message-----
From: Angus Mezick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 8. juli 2003 15:33
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: cookie based session sharing among web apps

Not as far as I can tell from digging through the session manager code.
It looks like each context has their own session manager which stores a
list of active sessions in a hashmap.  I think you are going to have to
get rather creative with this one.  I.E. create a patch that allows all
tomcat contexts to share the same cookie.
--Angus