By using an EJB server and container integrated with Tomcat. JBoss, OpenEJB, etc. etc. etc. etc.

John

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:28:22 -0500, Vijay Kandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thank you but like I said, I need to run on tomcat. How do you do that?

Vijay

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Funk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 9:25 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat, load balancing, singletons

Yeah, they are called EJB's

-Tim

Vijay Kandy wrote:
Hello all,

I have a few questions about tomcat load balancing. If I use two different
machines for two instances, is there a way not to replicate singletons
over
the two machines? For example, if a webapp uses connection pool, is there
way to host it on a third server, so that the two instances talk to it to
call static code? Is there a framework or design already done? Please
help.

Sincerely, Vijay

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/