hey guys i am attempting to build mod)jk from source, so I just downloaded
jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk-1.2.4-src.tar.gz
I just unzipped it, and I guess the next step is doing the ./configure
command but i can't find that in the uzipped directory and the readme
doesn't seem to help me that much. Am I going about this all wrong? could
someone help me out?

                        *       Dumisani Nlebgwa                *
                        *       631 216 1622                    *
                        *       You can't pronounce my name?    *
                        *       - but its so phonetic!          *