To create/use servlets, you just need to folow Sun's Servlet Specification.

http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.1/tutorial/doc/
http://servlets.com/index.tea
http://moreservlets.com/

-Tim

kitty winslet wrote:
Hi.. I used the JSP example in my newly setup Tomcat server to send mail.

http://localhost:8080/examples/jsp/mail/sendmail.jsp

and after I type in info, the mail sent successfully and it go to the following page.
http://localhost:8888/examples/SendMailServlet
I took a look on the JSP (sendmail.jsp) content and found that it is the following statement make the mail works. May I know what is SendMailServlet? and How to create it???

<form method="POST" action="\examples\SendMailServlet">