Thanks for that,

I've tried:
this.getClass().getResourceAsStream("/" + name);

This is in a class within the jar.

What differences does the
Thread.getContextClassLoader() offer?

It isn't a static call, how would I use that in an
ordinary class?

Thanks in advance,
Andy

 --- Tim Funk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > You should
be able to do this (I think)

> Are you doing:

Thread.getContextClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(...)