From: Ke Song [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: July 10, 2003 6:28 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: JNI and Servlet

Hi, I have an Java Application that access native library via JNI. The
JNI native code opens a file and retrieve some info from the file. The
application works properly in stand alone mode. However, when I run it
as a Servlet, the native code is not able to find that file in the
specified path.

Anybody has any clue about what could be done to fix this?

thanks.