I staid up until 2:30AM trying to figure this out and couldn't.  Ouch!

I am connecting Apache 2.0.46 with Tomcat 4.1.24 using the mod_jk found on
the tomcat site which is named mod_jk.so-ap2.0.46-rh72.  I changed its name
to mod_jk.so and made all of the modifications that I could from the
Connectors help pages and it seems to work except:

When I try to call JkSet or JkUriSet from the httpd.conf configuration file
Apache JkSet' is either mispelled or defined in a module that is not
included in the server configuration.

So all of my users will see the source page of my welcome jsp? lol

Any help would be appreciated!