Dear all,

I'm using Tomcat 4.1.18, Apache 1.3.27 and mod_jk2-ap13-2.0.1-1jpp
on a RedHat 7.3 computer. I can access the web apps through Apache.
The problem is, I would like to make the web app page /abc/index.jsp
appear as /def/index.jsp to the browser. That is, I'd like jk2 to
redirect requests like /def/* to Tomcat as /abc/*. I've tried editing
workers2.properties:

[uri:/def/*]
context=/abc/*

But jk2 is still pass /def/* to Tomcat. How can I do that? Thanks
in advance!

--
Kent Tong, Msc, MCSE, SCJP, CCSA, Delphi Certified
Manager of IT Dept, CPTTM