That looks like a trailing slash problem,
you requested /Friss, but mounted only /Friss/

Either use the following JkMount additionally:
JkMount /Friss worker1

Or use Apache's mod_rewrite to put a trailing slash to URL if it there is none.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/rewriteguide.html

Also make sure to have index.html in your Tomcat web.xml welcome file list.
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/misc.html#welcome