Since Tomcat 5 will be removing vhost contexts from server.xml and
writing them out to conf/Catalina/<vhost>/<context>.xml what will be
the procedure for upgrading Tomcat 5?  Right now under Tomcat 4, I
install a new version, change my CATALINA_HOME, move my webapps to the
new version and move all my vhost entries in server.xml to the new
server.xml.  Under Tomcat 5 when upgrading will I also need to copy the
conf/Catalina tree to the new version?

thx,
Gerry Reno