FIXME means that the last developer to modify it didn't have time to expand
on the information that they thought should be included.  In your particular
case, I don't know of a better reference for this particular FIXME than the
javadocs at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/catalina/docs/api/org/apache
/catalina/realm/package-summary.html.

"seera naveen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Hi,
>
> I was going through Tomcat documentation shipped with binary distribution
(about Realms).  Someplaces, it was mentioned as "see (FIXME - reference to
developer stuff)".  what is this FIXME? where can I find information about
this.
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/realm-howto.html )