I have just loaded 4.1.24 and want to do as much as I can thru the admin and
manager functions without hand crafting the server.xml file.

Now this may not be possible but here goes:-

Previously I put the connection pooling entries in the server.xml file like
this:-

<Context docBase="adultcf" path="/adultcf" reloadable="true"
source="adultcf">
<Resource auth="Container" name="jdbc/adultcfDB"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
<ResourceParams name="jdbc/adultcfDB">
<parameter>
<name>factory</name>
</parameter>
<parameter>
<name>maxActive</name>
<value>100</value>
</parameter>
<parameter>
<name>maxIdle</name>
<value>5</value>
</parameter>
<parameter>
<name>maxWait</name>
<value>100</value>
</parameter>
<parameter>
<name>username</name>
<value>myuserid</value>
</parameter>
<parameter>
<name>password</name>
<value>**********</value>
</parameter>
<parameter>
<name>driverClassName</name>
<value>org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver</value>
</parameter>
<parameter>
<name>url</name>
<value>jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/rbh</value>
</parameter>
</ResourceParams>
</Context>

And the following in my app web XML

<resource-ref>
<description>DB Connection</description>
<res-ref-name>jdbc/adultcfDB</res-ref-name>
<res-auth>Container</res-auth>
</resource-ref>

Now I've added the data source via the admin console - I get the following
error:-

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.sql.SQLException: Cannot load JDBC
driver class 'null'

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

Kevin Passey