Well i have the following in all my jsp pages.

Am using safari on mac os X ... Lets say I have a location. I edit the location and submit the form .. the new data is entered in the database and the new data is also reflected on the location description page. The information shown on this page is correct. I have a link to edit this location on this location information page (.jsp) ... when the location edit form appears .. it has the old data and when i click refresh .. it shows me the new data i had entered. This behaviour only occurs with Safari. IE and Navigator are working fine. Does anybody know why ?