I haven't used iPlanet since it was called Netscape ;-).  I believe that you
have to 'index.jsp' an index file to iPlanet.  You could also try enabling
the auto-config and compare that to what you have.  Follow the instructions
at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/jk.html#Using%20Apach
eConfig and s/ApacheConfig/NSConfig/.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]