Try isSecure() in the request object.

John

Nathan Ward wrote:

How can I configure Tomcat to filter requests received via the ajp13 connector on port 8009 based on whether the HTTP Request was received on a secure connection or not?

I see the following in the souce code for tomcat4.CoyoteConnector class in the jakarta-tomcat-connector project:

    /**
     * Return the port number to which a request should be redirected if
     * it comes in on a non-SSL port and is subject to a security constraint
     * with a transport guarantee that requires SSL.
     */
    public int getRedirectPort() {

return (this.redirectPort);

}

That is the kind of thing I believe I need to use. However, I don't yet see any documentation on what other settings are related to this and how to use them. I guess I have to continue reading the source code.

Nathan