From: "Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Dynamic Context
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:45:52 -0400

Howdy,

>I have already post this question, but I haven't find the solution.

Sometimes when solutions aren't posted, it's because people have read
the question and don't feel like delving into what seems like a bad
design to start with ;)

A webapp shouldn't create other webapps.  It should be independent and
self-contained.  If you insist on going this route, good luck ;)  If
you're open to other designs, perhaps you could state your design goals
and people can help you with other, more elegant ways of achieving these
goals.

Yoav Shapira

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.

_________________________________________________________________ Trouvez l'âme soeur sur MSN Rencontres ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551