Hello,

I work with Tomcat 4.1.24 and I have a problem with authentication (I use
DataSourceRealm) at runtime.

On login page, if I enter login - password existing in database with the rigth role to
access to the specified ressource it is OK
(the targeted page is displayed).
The problem happens when I enter an existing login - password with the wrong role : my
error page is displayed and when I
click the login page link and enter an existing login - password with the rigth role
or wrong role, I have following Tomcat error
message :

404 HTTP error - /context_root/jsp/j_security_check

message /context_root/jsp/j_security_check
description Asked ressource (/context_root/jsp/j_security_check) is not available.

Does anybody know what is the problem ?
Thanks for your help.

Vincent