Hi,

We're using Tomcat 4.1.18.
Our problem is that when a client hits the "stop" button in his browser,
or double-click links, we can see in the logs :

StandardWrapperValve[jsp]: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw
exception
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Connection reset by peer: socket
write error
[...]
----- Root Cause -----
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error

This is somehow logical, but may anyone know how to 'tell' Tomcat :
"When you trap such an error don't display it (or partially display it)
in the logs".

In fact, in the company where the app runs the clients often hit twice
links because of slow response times. As a result, at the end of the day
the logs' size is HUGE compared to what it should be, because 2/3 of the
logs are filled with the long long long stack trace of the socket write
error...

Thanks in advance.