hi tommy,
what you see is the html side of the servlet. you can go to tomcat/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes there you`ll find the SendMailServlet. you`ll see to files one end with .java and one with .class. when you open the .java file you`ll see the source of the java serlvet which you can edit and change and do anything to it you like. you can open the java file with any editor or with an IDE.
i prefer netbeans, no matter you can use jbuilder or something else, but netbeans is free and has tomcat build in.
hope that helps a little bit.
bernd
tommy stone schrieb:

Hi.. I have a example JSP javamail page.. the sendmail.jsp (see below for the full syntax), it prompt us to input 1)From which email 2)To which email 3)Subject 4) Content

But now, I want to fix , it can only send to my email [EMAIL PROTECTED], how do I fix it?? See below, the point to SendMailServlet and the parameter is "mailto". It will pass the "mailto" to the SendMailServlet? Where can I fix it to make to send only to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Should I change the SendMailServlet? But how do I change the SendMailServlet? I can't even see the content!! Please teach me!!

<form method="POST" action="../../SendMailServlet">

<input type="text" name="mailto" size="60">

-------Content of the Javamail JSP -->sendmail.jsp---------------------------------------------
<head>
<title>Example Mail Sending Form</title>
</head>
<code>javax.mail.Session</code> resource factory that is configured into
the JNDI context for this web application. Before it can be used
successfully, you must take note of the following:</p>
<ul>
<li>The default configuration assumes that there is an SMTP server running
on <strong>localhost</strong>. If this is not the case, edit your
<code>conf/server.xml</code> file and change the value for the
<code>mail.smtp.host</code> parameter to the name of a host that provides
SMTP service for your network.</li>
<li>The application logic assumes that no user authentication is required
by your SMTP server before accepting mail messages to be sent.</li>
<li>All of the fields below are required.</li>
</ul>
<form method="POST" action="../../SendMailServlet">
<th align="center" colspan="2">
Enter The Email Message To Be Sent
</th>
<th align="right">From:</th>
<input type="text" name="mailfrom" size="60">
<th align="right">To:</th>
<input type="text" name="mailto" size="60">
<th align="right">Subject:</th>
<input type="text" name="mailsubject" size="60">
<textarea name="mailcontent" rows="10" cols="80">
</textarea>
<input type="submit" value="Send">
<input type="reset" value="Reset">
</form>