hi to the list.
Well, I was thinking that I was not needing a driver
because I have j2sdk 1.4 and when I use in servlets
"jdbc:odbc:odbcsorce" and the
sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver, everything goes fine...
Can I still use the sun's jdbcodbcdriver?
thanks in advance,

inacioW-

It's up to the database vendor to provide a JDBC