From: "Tim Funk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 12:45 AM
Subject: Re: Where are translated classes stored in Tomcat 5??

Same spot as 4. Somewhere beneath $CATALINA_HOME/work - its just a little
deeper in the dir structure.

-Tim

Julien Martin wrote:

Hello,
I am having some problems with tomcat5.  I don't know where translated

files (something_jsp.java) are stored. It used to be stored in %catalina_home%\work\catalina\localhost\myapp for an app called myapp in tomcat 4x and I can't find the file anymore now. Can you help?

Thanks in advance,
Julien.