From: Jørgen Nørgaard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 30 July 2003 7:33 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Problem building Tomcat Connector mod_jk2.so

Hello,

Building the connectors are a bit of a struggle, the documentation is inconsistent and (very) sparse. Which is a pitty because apache/tomcat are great (and tomcat 3 was so easy to build connectors for).

That said, I managed to build a mod_jk2 connector using configure in
cd jk/native2/ like:
./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs2-prefork

select the proper apxs2 for your mpm model.

A bit of searching located the module in some hidden location: jk/native2/server/apache2/.libs/mod_jk2.so

Could this be the same for you btw?