Hello,

I have a slightly off topic question.

I have a servlet returns a file to a client.  It works for both MSIE and
Mozilla but for Mozilla it adds, '.jsp' to the end of the filename.

I set my headers:
                response.setContentType("application/octet-stream");
                response.setHeader("Content-Disposition","attachment;
filename="+fname);
                response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache");
                response.setContentLength(available);

I am of course pre-compiling my JSP.  Any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Atreya Basu
Developer,
Greenfield Research Inc.
e-mail: atreya (at) greenfieldresearch (dot) ca