Hello,
    Servlet is not getting the value of submit button from HTML form. I have
a form with one text box ,one submit button and a reset button. When I click
the submit button the servlet gets both text box and submit button values.
But when the user types in data in text box and press Enter key the servlet
is not getting the submit button(the focus is on text box). I am using IE
6.0 SP1,Tomcat 4.1.18. I tested this with mozilla. Mozilla works fine.  I
enabled the RequestDumperValve and tested. Interestingly the form is not
passing the submit button. Is it a bug ?. if required I shall send the file
as attachment .

Antony Paul