Hi Matt,

On Thu, 2010-08-12 at 22:06 +0100, Matthew Stevenson wrote:
> This guy has published an APK of the sync-ui branch if you want to try
> it: http://dmartin.org/weblog/tomdroid-ubuntu-one-syncing-goodness

That's nice but it's not the same as having a release with that
functionality included.  I was able to pull the branch and build a
package myself, but I'm sure there are people who go to
https://launchpad.net/tomdroid install the 0.3.1 release, realize it
doesn't do web syncing and just give up.  I almost did that.

> It works fine for me.
>

> Also, I have started a branch off of the sync-ui branch called
> freshen-ui, which makes the app a bit nicer to look at (a bit more
> like desktop android). If you are interested in that I can send you an
> APK for it, but it comes with no guarantees!

No need to worry; I'll pull your branch and give it a try. :)

--
Guilherme Salgado <https://launchpad.net/~salgado>