I know this may seem like whining but Nightshade was pulled out of service
due to hardware issues. DaB pulled yarrow in as a linux test server, (since
river left solaris maintenance is difficult), Right now willow (our only
remaining login server) is extremely over stressed, I am seeing core dumps,
seg-faults and many other symptoms on a more and more frequent basis. The
banning of interwiki bots has done a small favor in reducing the stress.
Yet we continue to add more accounts and use more resources on an already
overloaded server. Is there an eta on getting Nightshade back in operation?
and possibly adding yarrow as a login server? If there are things holding
back this process is there anything that us users in userland can do to
help expedite this process?

John