Hello all,

Back in 2008, river started the TS reports project, which tried to
solve the common use case of 'report' queries: queries such as
Special:BrokenTemplates. However, due to its caching structure, it was
only usable for short-running queries, where the user would be patient
enough to wait for the result.

In the last week, I have improved the cache, which means the tool can
now also be used for heavier queries. The main improvements are these:
  - Queries are now run in the background; while the query is running,
and old, cached, version of the report is shown
  - Reports are cached for a duration that depends on the query
runtime. This means enwiki reports will be cached for much longer
than, say, svwiktionary.

Please test the tool at [1], and see if you can break it ;-)

In addition, I welcome any ideas, and especially ideas for useful
reports. You can either open an issue in JIRA [2] or create a report
yourself (via github; [3]).

Best,

Merlijn

[1] http://toolserver.org/~reports