Hello,
At Sunday 23 September 2012 21:01:27 DaB. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> At Sunday 23 September 2012 20:30:29 DaB. wrote:
> > Since about an hour the web servers appear to be unresponsive:
> >
> > * http://ortelius.toolserver.org/~cvn/index.html
> > * http://wolfsbane.toolserver.org/~cvn/index.html
> > * https://toolserver.org/~cvn/index.html
> >
> > All error out on with no response and a time out.
> >
> > I can still SSH into wolfsbane and ortelius from willow, though.
>
> I will now investigate this. Until now the only problem I found is that
> hemlock is down.

I restored the web-access now. As far as I see hemlock lost its external array
and became out of memory around 2:30 UTC. I have no idea why this influence our
webserver. I rebooted hemlock to free the memory and restarted the webserver
on ortelius and wolfsbane; the webpages are back AFAIS.
What is not working at the moment is the user-store and our backup, because
both are on the external array of hemlock. Also not working is munin, which is
handled by hemlock. I will try to fix all this, but I guess I need nosy for
that (and in the worst case Mark in the colo).

> Sincerely,
> DaB.

Sincerely,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885