I have tried the cronie solutions, (with LC_ALL=fr_FR.UTF-8 on cronie) but
there is a message when saving :

couldn't set locale correctly
couldn't set locale correctly
cronie: installing new crontab

For the export in the script, it fail with message

/home/hercule/batch/LienHu.sh: LANG=fr_FR.utf8: n'est pas un identificateur

or

/home/hercule/batch/LienHu.sh: LANG=hu_HU.UTF-8: is not an identifier

I have also tried the command line

export LANG=fr_FR.utf8

in the terminal but it doesn't change anything.

I don't understand where the problem comes from.

Hercule