On Sep 24, 2012, at 6:20 PM, Platonides <platoni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 24/09/12 18:07, Krinkle wrote:
>> Can someone decode this? What is this?
>>
>> -- Krinkle
>>

>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>>> *From: *r...@toolserver.org <mailto:r...@toolserver.org> (Cron Daemon)
>>> *Subject: **Cron <krinkle@hawthorn> qcronsub -N dbbot_wm -m n -j y -b
>>> y -l h_rt=INFINITY -l virtual_free=90M "$HOME/bots/dbbot-wm-start.sh"*
>>> *Date: *September 24, 2012 6:05:07 PM GMT+02:00
>>> *To: *krin...@toolserver.org <mailto:krin...@toolserver.org>
>>>
>>> warning: Please add maximum runtime by adding parameter -l
>>> arch=sol|lx
>
> The text asks you to place a time limit. The parameter (embedded in
> posix colors despite not being output to a terminal) to specify if it
> needs a linux or solaris server.
>
> However, if I try to execute it, I get a much saner message:
> $ qcronsub -N dbbot_wm -m n -j y -b y -l h_rt=INFINITY -l
> virtual_free=90M "/home/krinkle/bots/dbbot-wm-start.sh"
>> Unable to run job: Script not executable:
>> /home/krinkle/bots/dbbot-wm-start.sh.
>> Exiting.
>> warning: Please add the os this job can run on by adding parameter -l
>> arch='*'|sol|lx
>> For more information read documentation at
>> https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/Job_scheduling
>
> As this is a php script, your parameter would be «-l arch='*'»

Yes, I've added `-l arch='*'` to it already a minute ago.

Warnings are gone, not sure why it nagged about maximum runtime, it already has
INFINITY.

I'm not sure why arch=x isn't the default though, or maybe it is but outputs
the warning anyway?
A warning like that may be useful, but do consider that cronie from submit will
send e-mails for it.

-- Krinkle