Perhaps it is useful to summarize reasons why toolserver users are not able to change to tool/bot labs. I added my main reasons. Perhaps other can add their reasons, too? (Mabe we should also add this list to the wiki page)

temporary blockers
* no replication of wikimedia wiki databases
** joining of user databases with wiki databases
* no support for script execution dependency (on ts: currently done by sge)
* no support for servlets

missing support blockers
* no support for new users not familar with unix based systems
* no transparent updating of packages with security problems/bug

permanent blockers
* license problems (i wrote code at work for my company and reuse parts for my bot framework. I have not the right to declare this code as open source which is needed by labs policy.)
* no DaB.