> In general in Labs we don't have a large need for a queuing system
> right now.

Of course, because nobody is using it right now. I suppose Toolserver didn't need it when it had only a few users consuming its resources.

> Does this mean your efforts were wasted? Of course not. Your efforts
> helped keep the project running, which is important. Just because your
> file was replaced with the production copy doesn't mean the work put
> into it was for nothing.

Amazing! We should suggest this approach to the editor engagement team, the post-edit feedback could say "Your valuable edit is now visible to the world. It will probably be reverted in a few minutes, but you can still be proud of it, knowing that the new revision written by someone else is much better!".

Nemo