Hello all,

yesterday I removed ([1],[2]) the last reminders of /sge62 (our old SGE-
installation we left in June) from our systems.
Until now 3 users had problems with missing SGE-components ([3]). If you have
problems too, please take a look at your PATH and if it looks ok, please add a
comment to [3] so we can find the problem together.
Sincerely,
DaB.

P.S: I removed only /sge62 — /sge (our current SGE-installation) is good and
fine.

[1] https://fisheye.toolserver.org/changelog/Puppet?cs=47
[2] https://fisheye.toolserver.org/changelog/Puppet?cs=48
[3] https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/TS-1544

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885