Hello,
At Monday 04 February 2013 01:23:08 DaB. wrote:
> Hello!
>
> There were 2 messages here during Janury reporting problems with cron.

Both where on willow AFAIS, which is overloaded.

> I am now noticing issues with my cronjobs too.

What exactly is the problem?

> > By looking at [1] you
> are able to see that the strange behaviour started somewhen week 2 and
> 3 (mid January).

Sorry, I don't see anything. All I see is that the maximum number of cronjobs
varies more since a few weeks (but we are way from the number in autumn if you
look at the year-graph).

> Do we have again cron (the server) running out of
> memory or what is the issue here? DaB can you may be give some hints
> here? Or someone else?

I checked hawthorn and there are a few memory-problems at peak-times. I will
see if I can add another patch.

> Thanks a lot and greetings!
> DrTrigon

Sincerely,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885