On Feb 5, 2013 3:42 AM, "Marlen Caemmerer" <marlen.caemme...@wikimedia.de>
wrote:
> This means I am offline now or only seldomly online. If toolserver is
offline please contact me via phone (short message will work too) - you can
find the number in the wiki.
> Please keep in mind that willow and nightshade are quite overloaded and
try to eliminate as much load as you can on your tools.

ugh. stop worrying about TS and just rest and make sure everyone recovers!

> Afais we have a lot of load from Iran - guys please keep an eye on that.

An abusive level? We could block some networks.

> What Tim wrote about another admin is exactly right.

We'll continue that on the other thread.

-Jeremy